Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Intro...

So, I totally never thought I'd be a blogger. However, I got the idea from a friend who said she was doing blogs for her kiddos and I have such a hard time keeping up with the journals I started handwriting. I can type so much faster than I can write and Jovi and Dane do so many things on a daily basis worth writing about (okay, worth it for me) that I just couldn't pass it up. Plus my grandmother is always calling and asking for a Jovi-funny and she puts me on the spot. Now I can just reference my blog and see just how funny my babies are. And it's a place our families can check up on us as well.
We'll see how it goes.
This is my intro. My name is Autumn Kerr, I am 31 years old. I am married to Daniel Kerr (32) and we have been married for almost 5 years (2.20.2004). We have 2 kids. Jovi Grace born june 7, 2005 and Dane Lansing born 11.15.2007. I am a stay at home mom...this title is so deceiving. I am waaaayyyyyyyyy busier now than I ever was working full time and then some. I love it though.
Funnies for the day....ok, can't think of any right now. Will write more soon...

No comments: